Friday, April 17, 2009

The Power of a Card

I spoke with several people this week whom I sent a card to. One was a realtor who I sent a Birthday Card with his picture on it and another a Realtor who is quiting smoking. Both of them were surprised, touched and curious about how I did it.

The first one I pulled his picture off the Internet and placed it on the cover of the card. I also sent a gift box of goodies. He was touched and we will get together next week to go over the system. The card cost me $.93.

The second one I just found a pre-made card, similar to what I would have done if I was at the grocery store or mall. She was touched as it spoke to a felt need. he also is very impressed with he system. This card cost $.62.

These were sent from the comfort of my home and delivered within 2 days to their postal address.

If you would like to learn how you can make people feel better let me know.

No comments: