Monday, June 1, 2009

Nice Touch and the Vacation Thank You

My family and I were up in Seattle over Memorial weekend and visited an old friend. They have a beautiful home on a small lake. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves for the short time we were there.

As we left my wife mentioned that she had forgotten to take a Thank You gift, and that she had apologized to my friend's wife. I casually mentioned that we would send a Thank You gift when we got home.

We had taken some pictures of us around the campfire roasting marsh mellows and I created a personal Thank You card and ordered a box of candy through my SendOutCards account.

Here's a copy of the card I created:



This is just a small example of how you can use SendOutCards to reach out and touch your loved ones in a way that is unexpected and more personal.

If you would like to see how easy it is to create a card of your own send me an email and I'll walk you through it. nicetouchmarketing@gmail.com


Until next time.
Larry

No comments: